Ask Us Anything?
When you are researching a company, you might have a lot of questions for them. Write them down and send them an email or call. Getting back to potential and existing clients is extremely important. Without the client your business can become a "ghost town".
If you are a potential customer, then you might want answers to some of the following questions:
1. What is your price range for your consulting service or product packages?
2. How long have you been in business and what is your experience level in this particular field?
3. Do you have a contract for clients review and sign?
4. What sales strategies do you plan on implementing?
5. What marketing tactics can you use?
6. What is your overall success rate?
7. Are your work days and hours of operation flexible?
8. What technology and software can you handle?
Now, of course the list can go on and on like this, but you get the basic idea... You want to do thorough research before you make a commitment, which makes total and complete business sense. Think strategically because a company that is willing to take the time to answer your questions is a company to take seriously.
So, once you get all the answers to your questions, then the next step is to make an informed decision. Get ready to let one business help another business grow, succeed and climb the corporate ladder! So, are you ready???
When You Change Your Mindset...You Change Your Results...