There are so many sayings, cliches and quotes out there. So, let's have some that can inspire individuals in the business and sales field!
1. "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect." - W. Clement
2. "Day by day, what you do is who you become." -Heraclitus
3. "This one step choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything." -Scott Reed
4. "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." -Benjamin Franklin
5. "If you don't have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer." -Zig Ziglar
6. "How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you will." -Gilbert K. Chesterton
7. "A customer is the most important visitor on our premises; he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him." -Mahatma Ghandi
8. "People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem." -Zig Ziglar
9. "Planning is a process of choosing among those many options. If we do not choose to plan, then we choose to have others plan for us." -Richard I. Winwood
10. "Success is not normal. it is a choice. -Richard Grehalva
When You Change Your Mindset...You Change Your Results...