Seminars vs Webinars
August 7, 2018
Write up a Talk or Presentation
July 24, 2018
Traditional Marketing vs Modern Marketing
July 10, 2018
What Business Lessons have you Learned in your First Year of Business?
June 26, 2018
Business Quotes to Inspire!
June 19, 2018
What is your 5 year Projection?
June 12, 2018
How to Rise to the Top
May 22, 2018
Salesmen that Don’t Want to Change Things Up...
April 24, 2018
Tips to Avoid Business Burnout
April 17, 2018
What are the Best Marketing Tactics?
April 10, 2018
Business and Social Media
June 8, 2017
March 16, 2017
Customers and Clients
June 15, 2017
There are so many sayings, cliches and quotes out there. So, let's have some that can inspire individuals in the business and sales field!
1. "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect." - W. Clement
2. "Day by day, what you do is who you become." -Heraclitus
3. "This one step choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything." -Scott Reed
4. "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." -Benjamin Franklin
5. "If you don't have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer." -Zig Ziglar
6. "How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you will." -Gilbert K. Chesterton
7. "A customer is the most important visitor on our premises; he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him." -Mahatma Ghandi
8. "People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem." -Zig Ziglar
9. "Planning is a process of choosing among those many options. If we do not choose to plan, then we choose to have others plan for us." -Richard I. Winwood
10. "Success is not normal. it is a choice. -Richard Grehalva
When You Change Your Mindset...You Change Your Results...
free sales training